Minneapolis Family Law Attorneys
Minnesota Divorce Attorney
Every family law matter is different. That is why it is essential to choose an attorney who understands your unique situation and is committed to helping you reach a favorable outcome to your case.
At El-Ghazzawy Law Offices, LLC, we recognize how personal family law issues are and therefore take the time to learn about each client before taking any action. Because we exclusively practice family law, we have in-depth knowledge and skill in this area.
Comprehensive Family Law Representation
Our attorneys have vast experience helping individuals in the Twin Cities and the surrounding communities with matters involving:
- Divorce — Representing clients in contested and uncontested divorces, we are skilled at handling child custody and parenting time issues, child support, complex financial issues, property division and spousal maintenance issues.
- Paternity — If you need assistance establishing that a man is the father of a particular child, we can help. Whether you want to seek child support, access to your child through child custody or parenting time, or are looking to obtain consent for an adoption, we will complete the necessary documents and represent you at any hearings.
- Adoption — Adeptly handling uncontested and contested adoptions, we frequently work with stepparents, grandparents, adoption agencies and foster care families.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — Our attorneys are skilled at drafting and reviewing prenuptial and postnuptial contracts designed to protect your assets and income in the event of death or divorce. These agreements are common when the inheritance of children from a previous marriage is at stake or one person brings a substantially larger number of assets into a marriage.
- Appeals – If you believe the court made a mistake with your family law case, we can appeal the decision on your behalf.
More than 75 Years of Collective Legal Experience on Your Side
To learn how we can help you with your specific family law case, please request a consultation with one of our experienced attorneys.
Our offices are conveniently located in a stately mansion near downtown Minneapolis. Free parking is available in the lot behind the building.